WHO WE ARE:
We are Bixler’s Jewelers: a multi branded international consumer jewelry manufacturer and retailer including a luxury diamond brand, Devotions Diamonds, in addition of operating jewelry stores in twenty-two US and Canadian markets featuring brands such as Rolex, David Yurman, Pandora, and Perrywinkle's. We are independently owned and have been a success story for over 30 years, yet we operate with a startup mentality. With a leadership team, driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, our passion is building lasting relationships with clients and staff in a family-friendly environment.
Our business is growing exponentially and, as a result, we are expanding our Marketing Teams to Headquarter in Montreal.
WHAT YOU WILL DO: WEB/GRAPHIC DESIGNER:
As web/graphic designer you will support the Creative Director to make an immediate impact on our team. Our ideal candidate for this particular position is someone with 2 or more years of experience working in a production or agency environment focusing on web design, UX/UI interfaces , landing pages, digital ads, as well as branding, design and print. You should be very strong at translating your concepts across a variety of marketing platforms and must be deadline-driven, self-motivated, comfortable working with clients, and able to do what it take to make sure your work consistently falls in the "awesome" category!
SKILLS YOU BRING:
We are looking are looking for a talented digital/graphic designer with a strong creative design portfolio and the ability to make an immediate impact on our team. Our ideal candidate for this particular position is someone with 2 or more years of experience working in a creative and/or agency environment focusing on web design and user interface design landing pages, as well as branding/logo design and print. You will need to prove your experience and have a high level of design and creative capability. You should be very strong at translating your concepts across a variety of marketing platforms, be deadline-driven, self-motivated, comfortable working with clients, and able to do what it take to make sure your work consistently falls in the "awesome" category!
- Graphic Design Diploma
- 2-5 years experience working as a digital designer, graphic, web designer (programming experience not required)
- Passion for the business of digital design.
- Creative Flair and ability to translate into concrete design
- Fashion and Luxury experience an amazing plus
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat).
- Experience with designing full websites. Portfolio examples of web design work required.
- Keen eye for typography, print, branding, conceptualization
- Knowledge of pre-press and production
- Basic Photo retouching
- Bilingual in English and French
- Time management skills, and great attention to detail
- The ability to work collaboratively as well as work autonomously
WHAT WE OFFER:
We work hard, are intense and reward well. We encourage new ideas and provide opportunities for growth. Work with a dynamic team and have input on projects that you want to work on.