About Woozworld :
Woozworld owns and operates a virtual world and social network for teens and tweens, in which users build and create their gaming experience. Its recipe is a mix of smart marketing, applied technology and business intelligence. Woozworld.com and its multi-language communities keeps growing since its launch and has now millions of members all around the world.
Overview: Responsible for development and execution of Woozworld virtual goods merchandising strategy
The Merchandising Manager will merchandise the Woozworld virtual goods with our teen and tween communities to achieve ongoing sales targets. Merchandising work revolves around promoting virtual good collection within virtual boutiques, inspire and engage members with marketing campaigns, monitoring and reporting campaign performance in virtual economy and sales.
Reports to: Engagement & Monetization Manager
- Must have a complete understanding of virtual worlds, virtual goods collections, virtual boutiques mechanics and features,
- Must be used to sales targets and to determine product sales velocities
- Work closely with operation teams for campaign monetization, promotion development and changes to execute the necessary merchandising plan to meet targets.
- Analysis of consumer behaviour to determine effectiveness of sales performance against plan
- Ensures virtual goods are released with engagement campaigns, promotion is localized for all communities, messaging are developed and implemented on schedule with appropriate analytics, measuring effectiveness and reporting performance against goals.
- Regular peer group market research to benchmark service levels and ensure that Woozworld virtual goods collections are meeting our communities expectatives
Experience: 2-3 years previous experience with relevant retail e-commerce merchandising or marketing.
- Strong understanding of digital landscape (online merchandising, digital marketing, web/App development) and how to translate that into increasing business.
- Ability to generate innovative insights from analysis, communicate results effectively, and work with business partners in developing and implementing campaigns to drive results
- Excellent project management and organization skills: self-directed and capable of working effectively in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple projects and adhering to tight and demanding deadlines
- Confortable working in a fast-paced environment where many tasks are asked to balance back-to-back or simultaneously.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to contribute in a collaborative team environment.
- Intuitive grasp of customer and a drive to impact and satisfy customers
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Perfectly bilingual, English and French
- Dynamic and positive attitude as well as team work skills;
- Interrested in games and teenagers fashion
- Full-time position
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Team environment, open plan, brand-new contemporary office space
- Located next to the Jean-Talon Market and a five minute walk from the orange or blue metro line.