WHO WE ARE:
We are Bixler’s Jewelers: a multi branded international consumer jewelry manufacturer and retailer including a luxury diamond brand, Devotions Diamonds, in addition of operating jewelry stores in twenty-two US and Canadian markets featuring brands such as Rolex, David Yurman, Pandora, Alex and Ani, and Perrywinkle's. We are independently owned and have been a success story for over 30 years, yet we operate with a startup mentality. With a leadership team, driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, our passion is building lasting relationships with clients and staff in a family-friendly environment.
Our business is growing exponentially and, as a result, we are expanding our Marketing Teams to Headquarter in Montreal.
WHAT YOU WILL DO: SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
As our social media social media coordinator you will support the Social media manager in growing our social media presence and assist in the development of innovative and creative media content.
- Maintain relevant social media accounts.
- Coordinate the execution of creative strategy in collaboration with the social media manager.
- Partner with our in house marketing, web and creative team to ensure a cohesive social media identity.
- Setup daily tasks and activity for all social media outlets.
- Keep track of social media trends and competition.
- Deliver monthly reports with statistics and results for each account.
SKILLS YOU BRING
- 3-5 years of experience running social media communities.
- Experience managing large B2C social and digital communities.
- Experience in the fashion / luxury space an asset.
- Demonstrated experience growing social media channels and enhancing campaigns for a consumer brand.
- Proficient and up to date knowledge of key social media platforms. Strong and practical knowledge of analytics, listening and reporting solutions for social and web.
- Knowledge SEO channel and how content drives improvements in performance.
- Strong English & French language skills and copywriting experience.
- Commercial awareness of how social media campaigns drive overall business KPIs.
- Experience managing budgets for multiple projects.
- High degree of tech comfort and awareness (mobile apps, web, email service providers, etc.)
- A strategic and creative thinker able to take responsibility and proactively deliver projects in line with wider business strategy.
- A committed and dynamic team player that is able to turn projects around within really tight deadlines.
- A positive person with a ‘can-do’ attitude who is keen to contribute towards a variety of projects that drive the success of the wider marketing team. Flexibility is a must
WHAT WE OFFER:
We work hard, are intense and reward well. We encourage new ideas and provide opportunities for growth. Work with a dynamic team and have input on projects that you want to work on.