WHO YOU ARE:
You are original, bright, creative, energetic and confident. With a sharp analytical mind, you drive for results and continuous improvement as a key player on our growing and dynamic Digital/E-Commerce team. Reporting to the Head of E-Commerce, you will work on cutting-edge E-Commerce projects and tasks, including:
- Creating all dashboards and preparing reports by channel; build new reports or refine existing ones to foster continuous improvement
- Report on the goals and metrics of the E-Commerce business & omni-channel customer experience
- Using web data to identify key insights and actions to improve digital performance in relation to goals, campaigns and ecommerce activities
- Acting as the E-commerce expert on web marketing best practices Goggle analytics
- Analyzing web traffic and site behaviour for customer insights to support business decisions and deliver on improved customer site experience or business growth (sales, margin, traffic and conversion)
- Tracking and measuring campaigns over multiple channels - such as email, Search, Social media etc. (track clicks, responses, leads and abandonment)
- Maintaining an awareness of competitive information and key industry trends to provide context for branded website performance
- Setting up and overseeing requirements for data feeds and on-site analytics tagging for reporting purposes
- Collaborating with internal partners to set and manage appropriate goals, priorities and strategies for data analysis
- Conduct research and analysis to support business cases
- Run reports and research on top sellers of the site
- Identify opportunities for growth through sales funnel
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Mathematics/Statistics, or a related field
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a similar e-commerce analytical role; in a retail environment a big plus
- Sharp analytical skills with an ability to think strategically and translate data into key insights and actions
- Expert in using Web analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Strong knowledge of SEO
- Ability to solve problems with high energy and a positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Windows software, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of HTML
- Willing to learn additional software applications as required
- Bilingualism (English and French)
GROW WITH US!
We’re pretty proud to say that everything we do starts right here at our head office (Ville St. Laurent). From dedicated in-house apparel and design teams, marketing + brand + digital experts, stylists, photographers, and graphic designers - all the way to store concept and operations. We do it all.
The Ardene head office is truly a creative hub that is second to none. Join us and see for yourself!
Ardene is committed to employment equity. Only those whose candidacy has been retained will be contacted.