Creative Art Director _ Bixler’s Jeweler’s
WHO WE ARE:
We are Bixler’s Jeweler’s: a multibranded international consumer jewelry manufacturer and retailer including a luxury diamond brand, Devotions Diamonds, and in addition operates jewelry stores in twenty-two US and Canadian markets featuring brands such as Rolex, David Yurman, Pandora, Alex and Ani, Perrywinkle's
We are independently owned and have been a success story for over 30 years, yet we operate like a startup. With a leadership team driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, our passion is building lasting relationships with clients and staff in a scrappy, fun environment.
Our business is growing exponentially and we just launched a new Marketing Agency. The agency will be Headquartered in Montreal to serve both the parent company and all of its brands as well as serving the role of third party marketing agency to outside clients in the industry in which we operate.
WHAT YOU WILL DO :
CREATIVE ART DIRECTOR
As our Creative Art Director you will be responsible to provide a consistent brand identity across multiple channels, You will work in collaboration with marketing, e-commerce and business development teams and set the vision for creating the visual identity, tone and voice of all brands in all forms of marketing including brand guidelines, seasonal and lifestyle campaigns for both digital & traditional advertising.
You will also will lead the phases of the photography, video, styling and art direction from concept to execution. Manage and coach a team of graphic designers as well as work narrowly with external partners including shoot producers, photographers, videographers and retouchers. You will partner with various teams to bring a strategic, holistic, synergistic and elevated brand identity.
Deep knowledge of all best practice brand management through creative direction using world class strategies and tactics is required but bleeding edge thinking and daily inspiration to drive business results through robust and sophisticated creative initiatives, both short and long form, is expected.
SKILLS YOU BRING:
- University degree in Graphic Design
- 5-7 years’ experience in a leadership role, directing and coaching others.
- Expert in visual Brand Strategy with proven capacity to create design work, as well as, drive the creative direction.
- Experience working within the luxury space
- Strong project management skills with proven ability to lead projects from concept to completion.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Working knowledge of Html and CSS.
- Well experienced in design, UX/UI an asset.
- Excellent visual conceptual skills and the ability to develop, present a seasonal creative strategy.
- Extensive knowledge in layout, typography, and storytelling/editorial concepting.
- Must be highly flexible and adaptable.
- Solid communication skills and a team player.
- Works well under tight constraints during peak periods.
- Bilingual (English & French) with strong written and verbal communication skills.