The Kersheh Group is proud to celebrate 40 years of rapid growth as a leading North American designer, manufacturer and distributor of branded, licensed and private label Children’s, Women’s and Men’s sleepwear and underwear. We are based in Montreal and our products are sold throughout Canada and the United States in national chains as well as mid-tier and traditional department stores. Because of our entrepreneurial roots, we are a fast-paced, results-driven company marked by passion, commitment and unmistakable flair.
We are currently looking for a Sales support & Admin assistant to join our team!
The Sales support and Admin assistant collaborates with the sales team in various stages of the sales cycle and will play an active role in supporting growth in the company’s sales. The candidate will perform administrative duties and will be greeting our clients/guests.
Support sales team in:
- Preparing reports, presentations and order sheets
- Processing, reviewing and maintaining customer orders
- Communicating with customers on their enquiries (inventory, shipments…)
- Acting as an extension of the sales team when they are away from the office
- Maintaining sales records and updating customer records
- Contributing to quality customer service and helping the sales team meets its targets
- Organizing showrooms for customer appointments
- Attending customer meetings as needed
- Answering incoming calls and redirecting/transferring calls to the appropriate person
- Handling incoming/outgoing packages from various couriers
- Assist in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies
Education & Experience:
- College diploma in business administration
- 2 – 3 years of experience in similar role
Skills & Attributes:
- Experience in the apparel wholesale industry is an asset
- Outstanding organization, analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills essential
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English and French.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment required.
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Professional and polished appearance
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Reliable, punctual and hard working
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)