You thrive on new marketing challenges and are seeking to develop your expertise within a highly successful company considered a leader in the national real estate market? Cominar is currently looking for a talented and creative Marketing Manager to join its team in the Alexis Nihon Centre located in Montreal.
Job Description Summary
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Executing the annual marketing plan and budget for the property;
- Promoting the Alexis Nihon centre’s brand using effective methods, including the planning and organization of appealing events in order to draw interest in the centre;
- Analyzing and interpreting market studies and developing strategies that reflect these results;
- Contributing to various marketing projects such as advertising campaigns, social media strategies and signage projects;
- Establishing and maintaining partnerships with our suppliers;
- Supervising the Customer service department team and ensuring compliance with existing policies;
- Keeping on top of new trends in terms of retail and shopping centres;
- Collaborating with various departments to execute marketing strategies.
Here is the profile we are looking for:
- University degree in business administration with a specialization in marketing;
- 5 years of relevant experience in event management and/or marketing;
- Bilingual – Excellent knowledge of English and proficient in French;
- Very good communication skills and customer service oriented;
- Strong social media knowledge;
- Attention to detail and good organization skills.
- Permanent, full-time position (37.5 hours/week);
- Competitive benefits package, including an incentive plan;
- Possibility to work on evenings and during special events.
Join Cominar and take on challenges that match your skills!