Through the use of advanced technology, SureTraxx Cash Management Systems has revolutionized the cash-handling processes for retailers, armored carriers and banks. All of our systems ensure that our customers’ cash-handling process is reported and updated in real-time, which in turn optimizes the security, efficiency and profitability of their business.
We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Executive Sales Assistant to primarily assist the President/Vice-President of Sales & Marketing and will become the liaison and serve as a resource for the Account Management team. The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities by keeping schedules, providing feedback, documentation and information, so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
- Acting as the liaison between key accounts and internal sales team.
- Communicating with key accounts on an as needed basis.
- Collecting ongoing market information from the Account Management team and summarizing details for Senior Management and the distribution of sales documentation.
- Providing product and all relative information requests; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information; answering questions.
- Contact for communicating results for established and ongoing B2B sales programs with Account Managers.
- Updating Account Managers and Senior Management by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding periodic action summaries.
- Providing sales vs. projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports.
- Monitoring the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Leading the coordination and preparation of Customer (external) and Sales/Account Management teams (internal) meetings, including; scheduling and compiling of presentation elements and taking meeting minutes.
- Preparing and distributing standardized reports.
- Maintaining information and customer database by inputting customer profile and updates.
- Managing deliverables in a timely manner and handling ad hoc requests as required.
- College or University degree in Business, marketing or comparable.
- Minimum 1 year experience working in a comparable role.
- Experience with customer care and support.
- Fluent in English to a very high standard and possess strong communication and administrative writing skills.
- Thrives in fast-paced conditions and effectively prioritize multiple tasks.
- Data entry and reporting skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Experience working with database as well as ERP and CRM systems.
- Knowledge of retail and banking industries across America.
- Competitive Salary commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive individual and family benefits coverage (extended health care, dental and vision care, long-term disability benefits, travel and life insurance).
- Voluntary retirement savings plan with employer contribution.
- Paid personal/sick days.
- Fully equipped fitness facility.
- Stimulating work environment in an ultra-modern design facility.
- Vertically integrated company.