Artika, a fast growing Canadian company with offices in China, the United States and Australia, designs and distributes home products in more than 9 countries. The product offering is divided into several categories, including lighting, plumbing and climate control. With over 50 patents, we are particularly proud of the engineering and innovative design that have built our products' reputation. We are dedicated to branding Artika as a benchmark for home products with a contemporary design combining quality and simplicity.
Artika recently penetrated the smart home industry with the creation of its Smartika division, focused on developing cutting-edge, and efficient devices for the smart home. Products combine advanced, yet user-friendly automation with simple home lighting and climate control to create the perfect ambiance. Our products are also accessible remotely when connected to a smartphone or tablet.
Artika is recognized by Profit 500 as the faster growing company in Québec and the 4th in Canada with revenues above 50 million dollars (September 16th, 2016).
Recently in December 2016, Artika has been nominated finalist as 'the best managed company in Canada'.
SMARTIKA, the new technology division of Artika is growing. If you dare to think big, if you thrive on innovation and your daily routine has become just routine then interesting new challenges await.
We are looking for a highly organized and entrepreneurial Events Marketing Coordinator, to be a part of the events marketing team. In this position you will be responsible for successfully driving leads to the sales team and build awareness for the Smartika product at events.
In addition to having a proven record of measuring and reporting event results and driving return on investments from events, the ideal candidate will have excellent organizational and communication skills, creativity, attention to detail, and a passion for producing high-quality events.
- Organize and execute end-customer events such as tradeshows, seminars, conferences training events, etc.
- Establish pre/post event marketing campaigns.
- Manage and execute all aspects of events – staffing, attendance, budget creation, venue/ vendors negotiation, communications, logistics, marketing campaign strategy, post-event evaluation, etc.
- Develop, track, and monitor event progression of leads and revenue goals
- Clearly communicate event objectives and project status to relevant parties
- Train booth staff on messaging and expectations; equip team with the information they need to have a successful show.
- Design and produce tradeshow booths, event design, and layout.
- Assist with high-quality internal and corporate culture events.
- Bachelor's degree (Marketing preferred)
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing, events, or related field
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills
- Strong project management and organization skills with attention to detail
- Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast paced team environment
- A creative streak, eye for design, impeccable time-management
The ideal candidate must have a car.