Rolf C. Hagen Inc.
Marketing Project Coordinator
Montreal (Baie D'Urfe)
Type d'emploi : Permanent
Horaire : Temps plein
Domaine principal : Marketing
Années d'expérience pertinente minimum :
Reporting directly to the Sr. Marketing Manager (Home Aquatics Division), the Marketing Project Coordinator will act as the liaison between agencies, photographers, and various internal/external contacts to lead and execute the development of product packaging, creative briefs, proofreading, photography and various marketing materials.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Coordinate the development of product packaging and support material (i.e. instruction manuals, photography, Web metadata, etc).
- Manage the creation, development and on-time execution of project task lists.
- Develop creative briefs for internal/external graphic designers.
- Provide regular project status updates and follow-ups with printers and other vendors.
- Proofreading - ensure accuracy of all packaging components against brand standards, product specifications & regulatory compliance.
- Facilitate requests for product specifications, images, marketing collateral, etc.
- Coordinate product samples & packaging required for special events.
- Work closely with international vendors, brand development team, translation department & creative agencies.
- Assist Communication Manager and Digital Marketing Specialist with special promotions as required.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Be a motivated self starter
- 2+ years project development and/or marketing experience
- Bachelors Degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent level of industry experience.
- Extreme attention to detail and outstanding organization skills.
- An analytical and creative mindset with a practical approach.
- Proven computer and project coordination skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with vendors.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to present ideas and information clearly.
- Collaborative team player able to integrate with a diverse team full of opinions and ideas.
- Advanced English language skills (oral & written)
- Working knowledge of French language
We thank all applicants who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cette offre d'emploi est maintenant fermée, il n'est
plus possible de postuler.