We are currently seeking a talented and driven Marketing specialist to join our fast-growing and continuously evolving company. The candidate will be tasked with the day-to-day execution of marketing initiatives for SureTraxx Cash Management Systems Inc.
SureTraxx Cash Management Systems Inc. has revolutionized the cash handling industry with digital cash management programs and tools for retailers, banks, and armored carriers.
*** Interested candidates are invited to send their English resume.***
The Marketing Coordinator position is a dynamic and versatile role within the Marketing team, reporting to the Director of Marketing & Communications. Star performers will find opportunity to grow within the company by demonstrating a tireless work ethic, a desire to take initiative, a passion for ideas and a mastery of the company brands.
You will be a hands-on specialist that is responsible for the day-to-day implementation of our marketing campaigns and customer presentations. Ultimately, you will ensure our company’s marketing efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals.
- Serve as the marketing team’s competitive expert, monitoring industry news, blogs, and social feeds
- Manage the company’s social media pages, developing regular content
- Prepare and tailor all marketing materials for customer meetings
- Serve as a marketing liaison to the account management team
- Use creativity and assist with the written development of new marketing and communications collateral
- Support the Marketing Director in day-to-day marketing initiatives
- Oversee the day-to-day management of the company website functionalities and SEO management
- University degree in marketing, communications or equivalent discipline
- Related work or internship experience, with an interest in marketing & strategy are required
- Exceptional communication skills: must be fluent in English, including excellent English writing skills and good knowledge of French
- Knowledge in digital and social media channels
- Highly organized and detailed oriented
- Go-getter willing to take initiative, propose new ideas and take risks
- Creative problem solver with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to work on one’s own with increasingly less direct supervision
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Photoshop
- Competitive Salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive individual and family benefits coverage (extended health care, dental and vision care, long-term disability benefits, travel and life insurance)
- Voluntary retirement savings plan with employer contribution
- Paid personal/sick days
- Fully equipped fitness facility
- Stimulating work environment in an ultra-modern design facility