ITR Canada Inc. is an international Contract Research Organization that provides non-clinical toxicology services for the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries in North America and Europe.
Operating in three locations in Japan since 1970, and in Montréal since 1989, all the company's facilities in Canada and Japan are purpose-built and designed to optimize quality technical and scientific research.
The Marketing Coordinator will be mainly responsible for the following:
- Development and implementation of the marketing and advertising campaigns;
- Involvement in the Company exposure and communication of its desired image;
- Implementation of the online marketing strategy; Maintaining the Company website;
- Proposing and implementing detailed design briefs for multi-media;
- Newsletters, scientific publications and posters preparation and/or coordination;
- Development, qualification, tracking and increase of leads;
- Maintenance of the promotional materials inventory;
- Planning meetings and trade shows;
- Tracking sales data and maintaining the Marketing databases;
- Preparing BI (Business Intelligence) reports;
- Respect project schedules and track progress to meet deadlines;
- Keep up to date with the industry standards and trends.
- BAC degree in Marketing and/or Graphic Design or Business Strategy
- Multimedia design or equivalent business experience
- Familiar with MS Office suite and Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiar with social networks,
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and WordPress to maintain the Company website
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in french and english
- Able to work independently and as part of a team