WE’RE NOT A CHARITY, WE’RE WAY MORE
Breakfast Club of Canada is more than a non-profit organization serving breakfasts. We’re a club of dream defenders. We believe that 1.15 million children going to school hungry represents 1.15 million children whose right to dream has been taken away. The Club exists to deny their impossible and ﬁght for a future where every child is invested with the right to dream.
Breakfast Club of Canada brings together hundreds of thousands of children and volunteers, who connect every morning over breakfast. Thanks to its 20 years of experience, the Club has developed a robust network of national brand partners as well as a roster of inﬂuencers including Carey Price and Jeffrey Sachs. Recognizing that the days of thinking traditionally are over, the Club is determined to dream big and emerge on the world stage as a disruptive and bold cause brand.
PERHAPS YOU’RE A DREAM DEFENDER TOO
Breakfast Club of Canada is looking for an Administrative Coordinator who will demonstrate organizational skills, bilingualism, versatility and who believes that no one should have to surrender their dreams to their circumstances. The Administrative Coordinator will work closely with the Eastern Canada program’s team and will offer support for the activities related to the department.
More specifically, the Administrative Coordinator will:
- Produce and control quality of various documents such as letters, presentation documents, follow-up charts, agreements and meeting minutes;
- Receive and process application forms for schooling environments;
- Coordinate external information requests in relation to programs;
- Support data analysis process in relation to programs;
- Maintain order in files and documents on the department’s server;
- Organize logistics for meetings and trainings;
- Assist with any other various tasks and responsibilities in order to ensure proper functioning of the department.
- College diploma in administration or any other related field;
- A combination of schooling and relevant experience will be considered;
- 2 to 3 years of experience;
- Excellent English and French language skills, written as well as spoken;
- Rigour, tact et diplomacy;
- Ability to manage many tasks at the same time as well as priorities;
- Excellent customer focus and interpersonal relations;
- Positive, proactive and constructive attitude;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Acrobat Pro;
- Position is located at the Head Office in Boucherville;
- Must satisfy a security background verification.
To apply, please send the following before March 14th, 2017:
- Cover letter explaining what “Deny The Impossible” means to you
- Only candidates meeting requirements will be contacted for an interview.