Position: HOME FASHION PRODUCTION AND MARKETING ASSISTANT
Immediate supervisor: Vice President of Merchandising and Marketing
Job status: Permanent
Starting date: As soon as possible
Work Schedule: Full time – Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm
Location: Town of Mont-Royal (Montreal)
Bovi Home’s mission is to offer a distinct collection of trendy, tasteful and mid-market priced accessories for the home in Canada and the United States.
If you are a bright and AMBITIOUS individual with a passion for fashion and home decor who wishes to work in a dynamic and creative environment - then this is the opportunity for you!
Reporting to the Vice President, you will be responsible for:
- Develop all products labels and packaging using Photoshoot/Illustrator/InDesign.
- Responsible for all specs sheets for production as well as customers (majors).
- Assist and support the production coordinator in the quality control of all products (Color swatches, production samples, labels and packaging) and act as a liaison between Bovi Home and its suppliers abroad.
- Assist (If need be) with the follow-up of all orders and shipments from factories.
- Coordinate e-marketing promotions (Graphic Design) and develop sales tools with the Marketing team.
- Assist in the photo shoots and product shots.
- Sku opening and product maintenance.
- Participate in the Canadian tradeshows.
- Showrooms set-up (Merchandising).
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Great organizational skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Good skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Ability to multitask, prioritize workloads and handle the pressure of a fast paced environment
- Attention to details
- Motivated, energetic and positive attitude
- A team player who takes initiatives
- Passion for fashion and home decor
- Level of education: Post-secondary / College (DEC)
- Work experience: 0-2 years
- Written and spoken English: Advanced
- Written and spoken French: Intermediate/Advanced
- Microsoft Office: Advanced (Especially in Excel)
- Photoshop/Illustrator: Advanced
- Photography: Intermediate
- Travel: 2-3 times per year for tradeshows
Sounds interesting? Apply today!!!