YOUR DAILY LIFE AT INDIGO IN A NUTSHELL:
In strong collaboration with the Marketing Manager Canada, you take part in the creation of various marketing tools, campaigns and initiatives to support our national top-management and regional directors to achieve strategic corporate objectives. Autonomously, you also assist the regional sales teams to respond to major call to tenders in creating the final proposals file.
HOW YOU WILL HAVE AN IMPACT ON OUR SUCCES:
To participate in the creation/coordination of National and Local Marketing initiatives to support of the annual Marketing strategy:
- Communication campaigns (videos, posters, ads, newsletters, street-marketing);
- Business Development Material (brochures, presentations, pamphlets);
- Events (trade shows, Indigo events, photo shoot);
- Partnerships and relationships with the suppliers of the marketing department.
To assist the regional and business development managers to create proposals to answer major RFPs:
- Identify requirements, brainstorm and propose ideas/content to answer them all;
- Build timeframes, track milestones for individuals and overall deliverables;
- Do the follow-up between the stakeholders and join the coordinating meetings;
- Centralize all documents and produce the layout of the proposals.
To set and control the regular update of the Marketing working documents and files:
- Content Creation (new case studies, references, services’ USP);
- Share all new documents via Microsoft SharePoint;
- Be responsible for archiving all corporate marketing documents;
- Create a reliable, simple and quick process for systemic updating of key figures.
Participate in any other task/project related to marketing and business development purpose across Canada.
Each profile is unique, but we’re particulary interested in:
Degree in Marketing/Communication (Bachelor, D.E.S.S., MS, MSc, etc.);
No specific requirement;
- Strong/passionate marketing mind ready for challenges and a wide range of projects (traditional and digital B2B, B2C, B2E);
- Projects Promoter with great enthusiasm and a very creative force;
- Great attention to details, consistency, corporate identity and branding guidelines;
- Strong teamwork capability on various projects at the same time;
- Committed to meet deadlines;
English: Native Language / French: At least Intermediate;
Excellent mastery of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint);
Advanced mastery of Photoshop; Illustrator and InDesign is a plus;