Bixler’s jeweler’s has an immediate opening for a New Business Marketing Manager to manage the marketing activity for our wholesale and new business accounts. Do you want to make a difference? Do you want to help launch new consumer brands across categories and price points? Do you want to ride the wave of ambiguity into oceans of success?
In this position, you will be partnering with the marketing and sales team to ensure marketing initiatives translates to sales. This position will report to our Director of Marketing, who is located in Montreal, QC, leading a team of fashionable techies and passionate entrepreneurial characters.
Main responsibilities include project management, leading marketing projects, providing general marketing support and marketing executive administration. The optimal candidate will have the ability to juggle multiple projects within the marketing department, ensuring resources are available to move projects forward, meet established deadlines and ensure revenue goals are met. This position requires a high-energy sales-minded person who loves to meet or exceed goals and timelines. Must have a passion for sales and creating target promotions that are tied to increasing revenue for the organization. Prior management experience is a must!
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Managing the marketing execution for our wholesale, and new business ventures through new product development process
- Ensure marketing strategy targets our client base and launch dates are met.
- Helping to manage the day to day marketing activities including presentation development, advertising in both digital/traditional , promotions, special marketing projects, competitive analysis, sample development, and budgeting
- Proactively staying ahead of trends and marketing strategies to increase sales and expand customer base
- Participate in strategic organizational branding decisions.
- Enable business development team to exceed optimal lead-to-opportunity conversion targets
- Identifies issues proactively that could impact the successful execution of goals and frame ideas to resolve the problem or mitigate the risk.
- Actively developed strong relationships with staff, clients, and key stakeholders.
- 3-5 years in a supervisory or management position
- 2+ years’ experience leading/managing marketing projects
- Prior experience in both b2b and retail marketing environment is a huge plus
- A digital marketing first approach
- Experience in the luxury space
- The ability to work effectively in cross-functional team environments to establish goals, strategies, project plans and to get things done.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Quick reaction time to shifting priorities
- Strong attention to detail and documentation skills are a must
- Ability to work in a professional team environment
- Positive attitude with ability to work in a fast-paced environment