GURU is a vibrant and fast-growing company that pioneered the world’s first all-natural and organic energy drink back in 1999. We are looking for a passionate, motivated and dedicated Sales Coordinator for our US Sales team. Here's your chance to revolutionize the energy drink industry! Good Energy does exist!
At GURU, we admire action-oriented, authentic, sincere individuals who are true to their ideas and bring passion to their work. Our good energy comes from people first. If you have enthusiasm, positive energy, and are really good at what you do, then you probably will feel right at home here.
The primary role of a Sales Coordinator is to support the Management team with coordination and execution of various sales projects. This role has a broad scope and will touch upon several parts of the business?. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Support Management team by providing sales reports, managing execution of rebates and promotions with retail banners, distributors, buying groups and brokers;
- (Support sales representatives by working closely with the reps on the field in California and at the office in Montreal
- Work with, and manage brokers
- Generate weekly and monthly reports, documents, order/client lists ;
- Coordinate trade shows: registration, logistics, promo materials, agenda;
- Coordinate design and production of marketing and advertising materials.
- Assist in the planning of sales meetings.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills - Essential;
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role (Beverage or food industry (An asset));
- University or College Degree in Administration, Business or a related field;
- Strong project management skills, organization and high attention to details;
- Highly proficient with MS Office, especially Excel;
- Passion and drive for sales;
- Positive Attitude/Motivation/Energy/Integrity;
- Problem-Solving/ Creativity/Resourcefulness.
We strongly believe that our success depends on the quality of our team. As a GURU employee, you will receive the following:
- Competitive salary;
- Career opportunities to grow within our organization;
- Continuous feedback and coaching on your performance;
- Free GURU, free coffee, free fruits and subsidized lunches.