If you live & breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you! Our company, a worldwide manufacturer and distributor of leading pet products, is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist for the Aquatics division. Reporting to the Sr. Marketing Manager, the Specialist will lead, develop, implement, track & optimize our digital marketing campaigns.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Plan & execute all web, database, email, social media & display advertising activities.
- Build & maintain our social media calendar.
- Measure & report digital campaign performance vs. goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends & optimize marketing spend based on analytics.
- Brainstorm new & creative database growth strategies.
- Create new landing pages that optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate customer experience across multiple channels & customer touch points.
- Collaborate with external agencies & partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership & perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Bachelor/College degree in Digital Media, Marketing, Communications or a related field.
- Strong writing, editorial & communications skills (mostly in English, bilingualism considered an asset).
- Advanced knowledge of Google Adwords, Google Analytics, social media and e-communications a must.
- Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines while maintaining organized records with great attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work individually and in teams to drive projects with minimal supervision.
- Must be a self-starter with strong project management and follow up skills.
- Knowledge of WordPress a must. HTML 5 and Photoshop experience an asset.
We thank all applicants who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.