WHO WE ARE:
We are Bixler’s: multi branded international consumer jewelry manufacturer and retailer including a luxury diamond brand, Devotions Diamonds, and in addition operates jewelry stores in twenty-two US and Canadian markets featuring brands such as Rolex, David Yurman, Pandora, Alex and Ani, Perrywinkle's
We are independently owned and have been a success story for over 30 years, yet we operate like a startup. With a leadership team driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, our Passion is building lasting relationships with clients and staff in a family-friendly environment,
Our business is growing exponentially and as a result we are expanding our Marketing Teams to Headquarter in Montreal.
The goal of this newly created Marketing Team is to act as a fully integrated 360 marketing studio to not only support our internal jewelry brands but to become an independent fully serviced marketing agency for external industry clients as well.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
SEM/PPC Campaign Manager
As our SEM/PPC Manager you will play an important role in growing our Digital Presence. This position is both strategic and tactical and the right candidate will get in on the ground floor with potential for huge growth.
Create, optimize and grow Paid and Search campaigns in Google AdWords, BingAds, Facebook Ads,ads as well as create retargeting campaigns , for our in house brands and retail stores to drive clicks to bricks. Conduct keyword research and create lists of targeted search terms that are relevant to our websites , business and store locations
Write effective ad copy Provide bidding strategies based on business goals and targets. Analyze Paid Media campaign results and adjust advertising strategy to improve/expand campaigns by using market research and campaign data to evaluate testing and performance Manage s search budgets and keep campaigns within these budgets. Communicate with internal stakeholders on a regular basis to discuss expectations/goals, provide consulting, and deliver reports Communicate with team members to share knowledge and help solve problems
SKILLS YOU BRING:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or related discipline
- In-depth knowledge of the leading PPC platforms, social media ad platforms and display ad networks
- You have a proven track record of paid marketing successes
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience running PPC campaigns.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Enjoy working in a team environment and can
- Effectively communicate PPC strategies and tactics in writing and oral presentations
- Has achieved Google Adwords, Google Analytics and other relevant certifications.
- Experience with managing campaigns in various verticals and industries (B2B, Software, SaaS, lead gen, ecom, branding, etc.).
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Web Usability.
- Familiarity with landing page optimization and conversion rate optimization (CRO) best practices.
- Experience in the luxury space
- Eagerness to work in a small (but mighty!) office that collaborates daily with colleagues in multiple locations around the world
WHAT WE OFFER:
We work hard, are intense and reward well. We encourage new ideas and provide opportunities for growth. Work with a dynamic team and have input on projects that you want to work on.