- 3-5 years experience in Product Management or BtoB Product Marketing Management.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Administration or Engineering.
- Technical experience and understanding in the field of electronics.
- Strong management skills of multiple projects in compliance with constraints and deadlines.
- Willingness to work in a fast-growing environment and with short product development cycles. Provide excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Be autonomous and professional.
- Experience in the Lighting market especially in LED
- Engineer training
- Lead product development and performance of a complete line of Lighting Transformers and LED Power Modules for the lighting industry in North America, Europe and Asia.
- Translate customer needs and business strategy into products delivered to customers.
- Leading and influencing teams: Engineers, Sales, Operations, Purchasing and others through projects and product development
- Manage product planning, marketing and performance
- Ensure that product and marketing efforts support the strategy and objectives of the company
- Manage the complete lifecycle of product ranges from strategic planning to operational activities
- Define market requirements for current and future products by collecting and prioritizing customer requirements, establishing market analyzes, organizing customer visits
- Implement competitive intelligence and market knowledge
- Develop and implement case studies and business plans in close collaboration with the various departments (sales, customer service, engineers, purchasing, etc.)
- Developing business partnerships for product development
- Be the primary point of reference for all product questions
- Develop and maintain price lists
- This paper describes the performance of a light-emitting diode (LED) in a light source.
- Translate Customer Service and Support
- Coordination across a variety of teams: engineering, sales, manufacturing, purchasing and other services.
- Be responsible for both product planning, marketing and monitoring of performance
- Ensure that the company's overall strategy and goals
- Managing the entire product line
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements
- Assess competitive landscape and apply market intelligence
- Drive a solution through development teams (Development / Engineering, Purchasing, Manufacturing)
- Develop and implement a company-wide business case and go-to-market plan, working with all departments (sales, customer service, engineering, purchasing, etc.) to execute.
- Analyze potential partner for the product.
- Act as a reference for all product related investigations
- Maintain Price lists