Proper Propaganda is a tech PR firm with teams in Montreal and Vancouver. We are seeking a part-time Business Development Researcher to conduct detailed trend and company analyses with a view to sourcing quality leads.
The role comes with a completely flexible working environment in terms of hours and location, and is perfect for someone seeking to supplement existing income.
The Ideal Candidate
- Possesses excellent research skills and attention to detail
- Is able to process high volumes of information
- Doesn’t necessarily need to have a background in PR
- Needs to be able to discern trends in media coverage -- especially consumer tech coverage -- to get a sense of what categories are media relevant
- Has a knowledge of technology and startups - especially consumer facing startups
- Is able to follow and adhere to a process that is set by the agency and generate leads that fit specific criteria
- Is open to performance-based compensation
Our clients are primarily from countries outside of Canada and seek media coverage in the US. It is important that the researcher not have bias to specific startup ecosystems in which they have connections.
Interested candidates should send CVs.