ATMOSPHERE EVENT COMMUNICATIONS
Atmosphere Event Communications is an award-winning Montreal based live communications and events company. We specialize in designing, planning and executing events such as meetings, product launches, seminars and experiential learning programs.
The company is growing and we are looking for an event planner that would be able to fulfill the following responsibilities: manage meticulously all the necessary steps in planning, organizing and executing corporate events in Canada and abroad. To be a key player of an enthusiast and passionate team. This position has been created to support the development of the strategic plan and to be an integral part of the company’s growth.
The individual will bring his/her communication and marketing skills and expertise in the event management. In addition to this they are to be creative and customer oriented.
Reporting directly to the President and founder of Atmosphere, the job applicant will work closely with clients, members of the team and the vendors to deliver an outstanding flawlessly executed event experience. This is a full-time position located at the Montreal headquarters.
- Create the project plan and plan for the necessary resources for each project;
- Propose a communication plan aligned with the client objectives;
- Establish the project budget and ensure the optimal management of it;
- Coordinate all the activities to ensure a smooth event planning process as per the project plan and milestones;
- Organize logistics and not limited to ground transport, audiovisual, production, accommodation, catering, décor, graphic design, video and venue setup;
- Work closely with the production and design team to oversee the development of the event communication tools such as printing, email campaigns, web sites or mobile apps;
- Setup and negotiate partnerships with different vendors in Canada and abroad;
- Act as a buyer of event services;
- Develop strong relationships with customers making you a lead planner for each of their events.
APTITUDES & SKILLS
- Bachelor in communications or marketing;
- At least three to five years of relevant experience events, ideally in a company where the innovation is their driving growth (advertisement agency, communications, event industry, start-up);
- Main experience in corporate events coordination, meetings, training/teambuilding, in Canada and abroad;
- Project management experience required. PMI certification or event planning certificate are assets;
- Perfectly bilingual (French/English), effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills;
- Strong experience in budget management as well as an understanding of different currencies and their impact on the event budget;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced growing entrepreneurial and dynamic environment;
- Ability to prioritize under pressure;
- Creativity, curious and “artistic eye” with extreme attention to detail;
- Independent; strong organizational skills and care about efficiency;
- Meticulous and flexible and results oriented’
- Can work autonomously as well as in a team;
- Strong interest for the new technologies;
- Excellent skills of the web tools (WordPress, SendGrid) and social medias;
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite. Knowledge of Marketo, Photoshop and other collaborative software are important assets.
- Available for travel on Canada and abroad;
If you feel you have the skills and the expertise required, and you feel this is an opportunity for you, submit your application asap, we are very interested to meet you!
We thank all the candidates for their interest in Atmosphere Event Communications. Nevertheless, we will communicate only with the selected candidates. The company is engaged in respecting the equality principals in employment.