Skyline Entourage (formally Skyline Montreal) is looking to add a new member to our dynamic sales team. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, detail oriented, savvy professional who thrives in the fast-paced trade show & marketing environment. You will be responsible for supporting sales team in building proposals for trade show exhibition stands, services and solutions. Most importantly, the ideal candidate must be team and detail oriented.
About Skyline Entourage
We are a market leader in the trade show and event-marketing industry. Our market success is the result of our commitment to providing our clients a best in class solution to improve their branding, marketing and sales efforts. We are an international company with a seasoned team of creative and hardworking marketing, sales and support professionals. We support business clients in all markets and industries (large and small). We’re positioned for significant growth and are actively recruiting talent to meet our growth goals.
Is this position right for you?
Do you have an interest in sales? Do you enjoy the challenge of tight deadlines and a face paced environment? Are you self-motivated to succeed? If you answered YES – please apply for this position.
Sales Assistant Full time position (40h/week)
The Sales Assistant will work closely with our sales team. His/her main responsibilities will be:
- Answering client requests
- Obtaining quotes and preparing estimates
- Maintain and build new relationships with quality suppliers
- Manage existing customer database using Goldmine & Quoteworks, to ensure all communications are logged and identified
- Efficiently exchanging project information/requirements with clients, Skyline customer service, local Skyline service centers and internal services via e-mails, e-forms, telephone or in person.
- Attends and participates in sales meetings, trade shows, training programs and seminars when required. Maintains up-to-date knowledge of the products/services.
- 1+ years of sales experience in a B2B environment, preferably in a solution-sales / trade show exhibit environment
- Fully bilingual – oral and written
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written & organizational skills are essential.
- Detail oriented along with strong math and organizational skills
- Works well under pressure with tight deadlines and multiple tasks.
- Positive attitude
- Must be capable to recognize & solve potential problems, gather & analyze information
- Customer service and sales driven
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a competitive base salary, and a benefits package is also offered.
We are located in the Lachine industrial park, and free parking is available. We are also accessible by public transportation.
Although we thank all who apply, only candidates chosen for the initial interview will be contacted. Skyline Entourage is an equal opportunity employer.