THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY!
DevMcGill is seeking an experienced, motivated, energetic and ambitious Sales Representative for its innovative new condominium project located in Griffintown.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the candidate will be responsible for prospecting and tracking potential and existing customers, enhancing the benefits and characteristics of our units, closing sales, and offering exceptional customer service.
The candidate must be bilingual, have a minimum of 5 years experience in condominium projects sale, have experience with the public and have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Salesforce.
DevMcGill is a renowned developer with solid experience in real estate development. Offering exceptional living spaces, the company revitalizes neighborhoods where it builds its projects while contributing to the architectural legacy of the city.
At DevMcGill, our values perfectly illustrate who we are. Respect, passion, commitment, excellence, and innovation guide each of our actions on a daily basis. Choices and decisions are made based on these values and have a direct impact on our behavior, whether with our employees, customers or suppliers.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Work directly at the Sales office in the Griffintown borough of Montreal. Schedule of approximately 35 hours per week, afternoons and evenings, during weekdays and as well as weekends
- Welcome potential buyers who visit the sales office and present the project and its available units
- Carry out the sales and reservation process of the units, as well as finalize the purchase agreement documentation
- Track follow-ups on mortgage and deposit
- Keep track of all prospect calls and emails containing questions as soon as possible (24 hrs)
- Keep a strict follow-up of highly interested prospects
- Enter customer information in the CRM (Salesforce)
- Carry out prospecting
- Keep a close eye on competing offers in the sector
- Communicate sales efforts on a day-to-day basis with the Head Office and send detailed reports
- Promote a customer experience at the Sales office by ensuring it is welcoming, clean and safe.
- Participate in business development with clients by working in conjunction with the developer’s Marketing and Sales department
- • Promote marketing activities and programs to clients
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years experience in condominium sales
- Evening and weekend availability
- Mastery of sales techniques
- Very good ability to communicate orally and in writing with clients
- Bilingualism (French and English)
- Autonomy and sense of organization
- Ability to track and report
- Real estate broker license - an asset
- Experience with CRM software (Salesforce - an asset)