Labelium is a privately owned company that custom-tailor services for large multi-brand corporations. Labelium core business is based on SEO & SEM (Search Engines) and all branding or performance media platforms (Social, Programmatic etc.). Labelium offers various services such as Online Media Buying, Website Optimization Audits, Website Specifications and Reporting. It is a performance driven company that partners with clients and offers innovative solutions. Labelium works across different industries and clients. Labelium has an international presence with offices in Paris, London, Madrid, Milan, Vienna, San Francisco, Montréal, Singapore, New York etc.
Labelium is looking for an Account Director to reinforce its team in Toronto (ON).
His/Her responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Manage clients accounts & projects across multiple platforms and for all included brands.
- Plan, implement, manage, and report on large paid campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Manage clients daily interactions, ensure client total satisfaction.
- Ensure that project implementation meets all objectives and are delivered on time, on budget, and at the very highest levels of quality.
- Maintain and Update media calendar to effectively communicate launches, time-sensitive or seasonal campaigns, etc.
- Provide regular and ad-hoc performance reporting to clients
- Monitor and manage multiple client campaigns as they relate to program goals and objectives
- Day-to-day management of assigned account digital media campaigns; troubleshoot and help resolve issues.
- Optimize accounts, maximize quality traffic by improving KPI’s
- Develop and execute media optimization tactics based on media performance observations and analyses
- Stay abreast of brands growth and industry news as well as competitor campaigns
- Take part into the agency development and growth
The Ideal Candidate will possess the following and mandatory qualifications:
- 5 years of performance media experience (agency/client)
- Strong experience with large corporation and international companies
- In depth knowledge of the fashion, luxury and beauty industries
- Fashion/Luxury related diploma
- Experience with Paid search, Social campaigns, Videos campaigns and programmatic buying, some experience with third-party platforms (certifications)
- Experience with Google Analytics, Core Metrics and other analytics platforms (certifications)
- Strong computer skills: Advanced MS Excel (data bases, pivot tables, tables, graphs, reports), PowerPoint & MS Word
- Perfect written and verbal communication skills in English and French to work in a 100% bilingual environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Team management skills
- Strong attention to details, problem solving, time management skills, reliable, highly organized, autonomous, resourceful.
- Ability to prioritize under pressure in a very fast-paced environment, exhibits patience from highly demanding clients.
- Willingness to learn, positive attitude, flexible, team player
Our well-established client base mainly consists of several high-profile worldwide brands in fashion, beauty and luxury. Labelium prides itself on providing the highest level of customer service, putting ethics at the core of its business. We are looking to add people to our team who are motivated, hard-working, dynamic and that are looking to learn, share, grow professionally with the company.
Join us to work in a fun, fast and innovative work environment!
Our Office address
56 Temperance Street - Toronto (ON)
Salary: 80K$/an + Medical insurance
Type of position: permanent