THE GRAPHIC TEAM SUPERVISOR IS IN CHARGE OF PLANNING AND IMPLEMENTING ALL CREATIVE/CONCEPT DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS WITHIN THE GRAPHICS TEAM:
- Creative/Concept development for all advertising, Sales Material& package design,
- Production of brochures, advertising, catalogues, packaging, Digital/web.
- Manage the work of 2 Graphic Artists
You must have:
- College level, graphic design degree or University degree, graphic design degree
- Min. 5 years of work experience in graphic design, advertising & advertising & pre-press production
- Min. 3 years of work experience in supervising graphic artists
- Experience in printing production, packaging
- Experience in digital media, website design & development, Google analytics
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop, Quark Express, PC and Mac environment, FTP Protocol. Ability to work under tight timelines.
You will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the quality of AMD Medicom Graphic materials that are produced.
- Manage and coach all members of the graphic team
- Distribute, organize and maintain all requests to ensure delivery dates are met.
- Participate in staff development by providing support and training activities.
- Ensure backups to critical tasks/responsibilities within team
- Work with the graphic team members to identify areas of improvement for the graphic team process
- Responsible for evolving the creative/concept development and ensure all graphic material respects Medicom branding. Work with the director of Marketing to evolve branding.
- Initiate project briefing with project initiator following request. Create project within required technical platform, design parameters and specifications, review project with project initiator.
- Additional projects the graphic team supervisor will lead: Medicom website support, google analytics tracking, FTP management, PowerPoint templates and videos upon request, event photography
Please note that only candidates with the profile we are looking for will contacted.