AMD Medicom Inc
Poste: Superviseur - équipe graphique / Graphic team supervisor
Lieu: Montréal (Lachine)
Type d'emploi : Permanent
Horaire : Temps plein
Domaine principal : Design graphique / Multimédia
2ème domaine : Marketing
Années d'expérience pertinente minimum : 4-5
Scolarité minimum : Collégial
THE GRAPHIC TEAM SUPERVISOR IS IN CHARGE OF PLANNING AND IMPLEMENTING ALL CREATIVE/CONCEPT DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS WITHIN THE GRAPHICS TEAM:
- Creative/Concept development for all advertising, Sales Material& package design,
- Production of brochures, advertising, catalogues, packaging, Digital/web.
- Manage the work of 2 Graphic Artists
You must have:
- College level, graphic design degree or University degree, graphic design degree
- Min. 5 years of work experience in graphic design, advertising & advertising & pre-press production
- Min. 3 years of work experience in supervising graphic artists
- Experience in printing production, packaging
- Experience in digital media, website design & development, Google analytics
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop, Quark Express, PC and Mac environment, FTP Protocol. Ability to work under tight timelines.
You will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the quality of AMD Medicom Graphic materials that are produced.
- Manage and coach all members of the graphic team
- Distribute, organize and maintain all requests to ensure delivery dates are met.
- Participate in staff development by providing support and training activities.
- Ensure backups to critical tasks/responsibilities within team
- Work with the graphic team members to identify areas of improvement for the graphic team process
- Responsible for evolving the creative/concept development and ensure all graphic material respects Medicom branding. Work with the director of Marketing to evolve branding.
- Initiate project briefing with project initiator following request. Create project within required technical platform, design parameters and specifications, review project with project initiator.
- Additional projects the graphic team supervisor will lead: Medicom website support, google analytics tracking, FTP management, PowerPoint templates and videos upon request, event photography
Please note that only candidates with the profile we are looking for will contacted.
Contact : Delmas, Christine
Fonction : Chef Ressources Humaines
Web : http://www.medicom.com
Haut de page