Smartika , focused on developing cutting-edge, and efficient devices for the smart home. Products combine advanced, yet user-friendly automation with simple home lighting and climate control to create the perfect ambiance.
Our products are also accessible remotely when connected to a smartphone or tablet.
In order to obtain more information about the company, we invite you to visit our websites at the following addresses:
http://www.artika.com and http://www.smartika.com
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Working closely with the Marketing Director, this position is responsible for the daily execution of the digital marketing strategy.
- Develop, manage and report on digital campaigns
- Managing PPC accounts
- Managing SEO strategy
- Overall digital marketing creation and ongoing management
- Help improve end-to-end customer experience across digital channels and touch-points
- Participate in creative brainstorming and recommendations for new campaigns
- Managing multiple projects within set timelines
- Help create a digital marketing strategy that is consistent with the company's Managing multiple projects within set timelines
- Assist in the development and execution of social media strategies/campaigns (Google AdWords, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Develop creative concepts for social media posts
- Update all social media platforms on a regular basis
- Provide reporting and analytics weekly and/or by request
- Monitor and track campaign results
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS
- University education or equivalent post-secondary degree preferred (Marketing/Business or related)
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to initiate projects and see them through to completion
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite and graphic design tools
- Detail-oriented, with strong organizational, time management and project management skills
- Good team player with the ability to effectively coordinate projects with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in technology and social media channels
- A creative thinker, willing to think outside the box
- Experience Reporting and presenting data, strategy, insights, KPI's and optimization to the management team Version : 27-May-2015 Page 2
- Experience with advertising on social platforms like Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google.
- Experience with Adobe Creative suite; Graphic design; signage, white paper layout, social media graphics, web graphic creative templates, PowerPoint, digital ads.
- Experience using Google Analytics and can mine through data to measure performance and extract relevant insights.
- Make sense of data and know how to act on it.
- A strong understanding of search engines, search engine optimization, critical updates that influence rankings with Search Engines.
- Understanding of link building techniques, compliance with Google's Webmaster Guidelines, site redirect strategies, URL.
- Rewriting methods and best practices
What we offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Personal days;
- Collective insurance;
- Access to the bonus scheme;
- A stimulating and technological work environment in which team spirit is highly valued.