Want to help a digital health innovator improve already game-changing products? Tactio's innovative, high-growth team is looking for detail oriented and rigorous professionals to join its team to improve its website, SEO ranking and digital Ad/Email marketing campaigns. We have built a mobile-driven patient monitoring solution integrated to 200+ connected health devices (like Fitbit, Withings, Jawbone and Garmin) as well as medical devices (like Nonin, Roche and A&D Medical) downloaded by 4M+ patients worldwide. We want your help to make it even better for patients, healthcare professionals and caregivers worldwide :)
WEB INTEGRATION SPECIALIST, DIGITAL MARKETING As a Web Integration Specialist, you will work with the marketing team and you will be responsible of integrating all types of content to the website; maintain and support all promotional and custom pages on the website; program and deploy emails through our email deployment tools and perform other digital marketing tasks related to your skillset.
What you shall be doing:
- Design and undertake a redesign of our website (tactiohealth.com)
- Integrate content daily (CMS – Squarespace)
- Develop, manage and design layouts of digital ads, email blasts, prints and social media
- Work closely with product management to keep all media channels up to date with a clear message and unified branding
- Own and maintain site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- Coordinate inbound, SEO and AdWords programs
- Participate in the development and promotion of the Tactio brand and its various products and services
You should have a detailed oriented mindset, good sense of humor, be fully bilingual (English and French) and have:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or another relevant field;
- Experience: Three (3) years in digital marketing;
- Graphic design: Extensive knowledge on MAC environment of Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign / ImageReady / Office365 in general but mostly PowerPoint;
- Personality: Team player, detail-oriented and autonomous
- Passion: Digital marketing, mobile & IoT technologies, and healthcare
How you'll thrive: You will work closely with product management, UI designers, software engineers and health professionals. You'll contribute on projects that are rocking the new digital, mobile and connected world of healthcare. We're also a friendly group happily working in a beautiful old port office, and we enjoy weekly barbecues in season and ping pong tournaments.
Applying: If you’d like to join, reach out to us with your resume. No need for a formal cover letter; we’ll consider everyone who takes the time to apply.